Tuesday 1 May 2012

March and April Cards I've Made

Here are a few of my latest cards that I've made:-


I did this card for my good friends Pete & Sue for their
40th Wedding anniversary.




This was a card I did for MIke's Mum



I love these cool old fashioned men cards!

Another favorite of mine is the lace doily and rose centre topper



This is a pretty lime green teapot card that I made from
a free gift in a magazine!







 

Pretty little cupcake card from freebies!



And Last but not least, the card I did for Mike for our 7th wedding Anniversary! 

As usual we were away for our Anniversary but we've decided maybe to go later on in the year as this year was
a complete washout!  We had torrential rain and gale force winds that rocked the caravan we were in and sounded
like the roof was being pelted with stones!  I did have a lovely facial and back massage that Mike booked up for me
and had my nails manicured.  We spent some time in the spa centre which had a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi and that was really nice and relaxing.


2 comments:

Emma said...

hi mum, your cards are so lovely. well done!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely assortment of cards you have created! Such pretty designs with lace and glitter and pretty flowers!