Wednesday 23 June 2010

My Entry in Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge No: 3

Here is my entry to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Number 3:-


I know the colours do not show up well through my camera but I used a lime green base card and then placed a strip that I stamped with a heart border, in a dark green. I then added a green striped ribbon an some gold hearts along the edge of those. I stamped in green, an oval from the Waltzingmouse Vintage No.10 stamps on to red card and added the sentiment 'Friend' also from a WM stamp set and to finish I added a red rose.

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

The red label really pops against the greens - very pretty card! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Julie Ranae said...

YAY!! The badge AND the link are just fine, Sal and it's really nice to meet you.

My husband is from Manchester and my best friend is in Sale (Sarah Anderson) Sarah teaches paper crafting in a number of places, so I hope you will stop by her blog as well...sarahanderson1.blogspot.com

Also while you are out browsing, make sure you stop by and see Ruby 2 Shoes. She is on my design team over at The Play Date Cafe (and if you like challenges, I hope you will play with us) All sorts of goodness, huh!

Ruby is at ruby2shoesdesign.blogspot.com

Ann said...

That's a really clever way to use a border punch!

Jan Hennings said...

Hello and so nice to meet you :)
Your card for the PDCC is a beauty and I really like the punch you used!

Proxxon Tools said...

I love punches! they are wonderful. Thanks for stop by my blog today. I would like to wish you lots of luck on the UsArtQuest prize.