Wednesday 26 May 2010

My Latest Additions!

I'm really enjoying creating my cards and find it so rewarding - dunno why I waited so long!

So here are my four latest cards.......





This was from a card set I bought and instead of using the stripey card as the base card, I cut it in two and punched the corners and stuck the topper on and added a little basket of flowers on the bottom corner.








This is my first real attempt at decoupage from a set by Hunkydory called Pretty Petals and this is one of the Anemone & Hyacinth sheet, and this is the Hyacinth one.  I placed the main oval topper onto a backing card cut out from Webster's Pages called Garden Gala.  I stamped 'To You Both' in silver on the right hand bottom corner and added some little pink and cream butterfly cut-outs to the top. I also added a stamped silver 'Happy Anniversary' inside the card too.






Same as before only with two squares of a screen printed paper from Hambly called 'Mini Bicycles'. (The plain green is slightly metallic looking and is the other side to the Bicycles.  I also added a little circle decoration with a pearl heart and little beads and a 'Thinking of You' tag.







Here is the other part of the Hunkydory decoupage set called 'Anemome & Hyacinth' and this is the Anemone one.  I placed it on cream backing card from Postcards from Paris called
'Salon les fleurs' and punched all round the edges to create a lace effect.  I placed a little embellishment with two silver hearts and stamped 'together Forever' in Scarlet ink and also stamped 'Happy Anniversary' inside as well.

1 comment:

mickeydee said...

Your cards are beautiful!